04 Feb Cinna Oats in Persimmon Cup
Who loves fruit cups?
I do! I was suppose to make the cinna oats in persimmon cup during the holidays but there was so much other things going on that it completely slipped my mind. So January came and it popped right back! It was delightful.
This recipe taste so much like the holidays. Its cinnamon flavors with the persimmon just does it! I hope that you enjoy this recipe as much as I do!
Delicious recipe with simple ingredients
- 1 large persimmon
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1-2 tbsp agave to taste
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- a tiny pinch of sea salt
- First prepare your persimmon cup, watch the youtube video on the link below
- Once your persimmon cup is ready, preheat your oven to a 180C
- Turn your stovetop to medium high and in a pot mix together the chopped up persimmon, the rolled oats, almond milk, agave, cinnamon powder, vanilla extract and a tiny pinch pf salt
- Cook your oat mixture and oats are fully cooked
- It will be gooey just like oat porridge
- Next pour cooked oat mixture into your persimmon cup and cover with the top of the persimmon
- (Watch video if you are still unsure)
- Bake for 25-45 minutes depending on how you like the persimmon cup (25 being crunchy and 45 minutes being soft)
What are your favorite fruit cups??